A genealogical society founded by Czech genealogists dedicated to helping you with your
From its inception, the TCGS adopted five purposes to which it would be dedicated:
1. To promote the study of the genealogy of the particular group of people known as
2. To identify sources of genealogical interest to the Texas Czech genealogical community.
3. To preserve items of genealogical interest to the Texas Czech genealogical community
and make them available to the general public (including, but not limited to, preservation
of rare books, manuscripts, vital records and personal notes).
4. To publish materials of interest to the Texas Czech genealogical community, (including
but not limited to, reprints of rare books, manuscripts, vital records, and personal notes.)
5. To provide and/or promote educational activities directed at aiding individuals in furthering
their personal genealogical research activities.
6. To encourage freely sharing one's genealogical records with members having common ancestors.