Calvary Cemetery was established in 1893 on land donated by John and Eva Tobolka. It consists of two sections: Old Calvary and New Calvary.
Interments: approximately 550, with the majority being Czech surnames.
The TCGS strives to provide information on cemeteries where our Czech ancestors and families are buried. This cemetery listing provides its location (with approximate address and exact map location) and cemetery inventories/interments. This is an ongoing work presented in good faith. Researchers are encouraged to verify information against their own research.